Interface of LUNA Browser
NEW! The new LUNA Browser has many powerful tools to help you find, work with and share content. New features include:
- Create Web Widgets and embed them in outside applications
- Build Media Groups
- Create a slide show from a Media Group
- Create dynamic presentations
- Easily create a link to any view, Media Group, slide, or presentation
- Search Flickr for added content via the External Media Search
- Create annotations on the map images and share them.
- Use the advanced viewing tools in the LUNA Workspace
- Content specific Help for more information on how to use the LUNA Browser
- Learn, create, share and Explore...
The LUNA Browser is compatible with IE, Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome. Works in iPad and iPhone.
luna browser - quickstart guide
- Browse the pages of thumbnails by clicking on the < or >, or click on a page number to jump to that page.
- To search for images enter a keyword, use the Advanced Search or Browse Categories.
- To see a Media Summary rollover a thumbnail.
- To open an image in the Detail View for zooming tools and full catalog record, click on it.
- Add images to Media Groups to organize your favorite content.
- To explore several images simultaneously, add images to the LUNA Workspace.
- Use the Presentation tool to make dynamic presentations for export or playback.
- Consult the online Help for more information on how to use the LUNA Browser.
The LUNA Browser and Java Client software are products of Luna Imaging, Inc.